Star Wars (no spoilers!), the best and worst cubes of 2015, describing cubes like croissants, Rowe Hessler solves 6000 cubes, stackmat vs keyboard, and the good and bad of colour neutrality.
Links and Shownotes
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- BigfootTouchedMe's comment
- Flow chart
- Flow on Wikipedia
- MoYu's post regarding the naming of the GT
- Gans 356
- Maru XD
- Dayan Pyraminx
- "What's up with cube descriptions?"
- The GuoGuan Yuexiao
- Most cubes solved in one hour
- Most cubes solved in one day
- Connect a Stackmat Gen 3 to Prisma Puzzle Timer
- Yuxin Timer